At the Welcome Reception programme staff members will distribute room keys for the student residence.
- July 3, 2022 from 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Munich University
- Check-out of the student residence will be on July 30, 2022, 10 a.m.
The participants will reside in the student residence “Olympisches Dorf”. The student housing facility is located only a few subway stations away from the classroom and city center.
About the rooms:
- Each student will have their own private apartment, which is fully furnished and has its own small kitchen and bathroom (toilet + shower).
- The rooms are equipped with bedding (sheets and blankets) which can be washed at one of the laundry rooms in the building.
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, cups, plate and pots) and towels will not be provided. We ask you to acquire these items according to your own personal needs.
- During their stay, each student is responsible to clean their room by themselves.
- Internet access is available via Ethernet (LAN) cable. The cable is not provided. Please bring your own.
The rooms are state-subsidized living spaces that are used by the Studentenwerk München (owner and administrator of the rooms) for all students alike. Due to the high demand for living space in Munich, we are pleased that the rooms from the contingent of the universities are made available to MISU.
Please note that the rooms are tailored to students' needs and financial means. Therefore, please do not expect luxurious facilities.
The students are responsible for the cleanliness of the rooms by themselves. There will be no cleaning by the owner (Studentenwerk München).
Accommodation is subject to availability. A selection of preferences is usually not possible. Students with health impairments are asked to inform us in the application process.