At the Welcome Reception programme staff members will distribute room keys for the student residence.
- July 1, 2019 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Munich University
- Check-out of the student residence will be on July 27, 2019 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. (noon).
The participants will reside in one of the LMU student residence “Studentenstadt”. The student housing facility is located six subway stations away from the classroom and city center.
About the rooms:
- Each student will have their own private apartment with their own small kitchen and bathroom (WC + shower).
- The rooms are equipped with bedding (sheets and blankets) which can be washed at one of the laundry rooms in the building.
- Kitchen utensils (cutlery, cups, plate and pots) will also be provided.
- Towels will not be provided. We ask you to acquire this items according to your own personal needs.
- Internet access is available via Ethernet (LAN) cable. The cable is not provided. Please bring your own.
Please note that student residences are geared towards student needs and financial means. As such do not expect facilities to be luxurious.
Students with health impairment are kindly asked to inform us in the application process.